Power Plate GULF c/o Power Plate Sports LLC and Power Plate India PVT. LTD. respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected on any other company, affiliate, or third-party site, or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the websites.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to, or on the websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the websites, make any purchases through the websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our websites, including:
- Information you provide to us
- Information we collect as you navigate through the sites, including usage details,
IP addresses, and cookies
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our websites and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our websites.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the websites, we may also collect details of your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our websites.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our websites and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To communicate with you about your purchase from https://powerplategulf.com /https://powerplate.in;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service, updates to our sites and relevant products;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form / contact form / registration form / support form / newsletter form / and any other forms including promotional) / adjust your user preferences accordingly in your account profile on https://powerplategulf.com and https://powerplate.in or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may report to them that 500 men aged under 30 clicked on their advertisement on a given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose aggregate information that is not personally identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that you provide via the websites to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business;
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Power Plate’s assets, in which case personal information held by Power Plate about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Power Plate Gulf, Power Plate Sports and Power Plate India, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Third Parties. If you do not wish us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form / registration form / support form / newsletter form / other promotional forms). You can also always opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form / registration form / support form / newsletter form / other promotional forms). You can also always opt-out of receiving e-mail information from us other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Personalized Advertising. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form / registration form / support form / newsletter form / other promotional forms). You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences accordingly in your account profile by checking or un-checking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and update your personal information that was entered at https://powerplategulf.com / https://powerplate.in by logging into the websites and visiting you’re My Account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the websites. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Power Plate GULF c/o Power Plate Sports LLC
Emirates Towers | Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O. Box 31303 | Dubai | United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 313 20 60
Power Plate INDIA PVT/ LTD.
Bandra Kurla Complex I Vibgyor Towers I G Block I Level 8 I C62
Bandra East I Mumbai 400098 I India
T: +91 22 40 90 70 50